Senate Bill 5879 requires the Department of Early Learning (DEL) and the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) to provide a full accounting for the ESIT program for 2014 and 2015. OSPI is collecting information from the school districts and DEL is collecting information from you, the ESIT Local Lead Agencies (LLAs) and service providers. To do this, DEL has contracted with BERK Consulting to administer a short survey concerning LLAs' and providers' ESIT services and activities statewide.
The information you provide will be used to:
- Update the 2011 Early Support for Infants and Toddlers Cost Study (link provided below).
- Understand the full costs of delivering ESIT services in order to ensure a more sustainable, equitable, and cost effective ESIT program, allowing us to serve more children statewide.
Your responses are critical to this important statewide work. Therefore, to thank you for your participation in this survey DEL has authorized an incentive of $200 credit/gift card through Brookes Publishing for educational materials.
LLA & Provider Cost Survey Instructions
- Webinar (recorded October 14, 2016)
- Webinar (recorded September 26, 2016)
- Orientation Presentation
- ESIT LLA & Provider Survey Q & A Digest ?