With seven local programs around the state, Child Care Aware Washington serves as a key child care partner in local communities. As a partner with the Department of Early Learning (DEL), Child Care Aware Washington:
- Connects families seeking child care with licensed providers.
- Supports child care providers by enhancing the quality of their care and small businesses.
- Leverages all available resources in order to increase the availability and affordability of quality child care for families.
- Informs policy makers using data collected statewide in local communities.
To learn more about Child Care Aware Washington, go to www.wa.childcareaware.org/.
Click here to find out what services are available to providers. Read More >
Click here to find out what services are available to families.
Read More >
- Related Information
- Finding a licensed child care facility
- Related Websites
- Finding child care checklist for parents
- Child Care Aware of America
- Child Care Aware Washington
- More >