Early learning partnerships are important to ensure all children in Washington have what they need to succeed in school and life. DEL is committed to thoughtful partnerships with parents, private entities, the public sector and others to help set up a lasting, comprehensive and interconnected early learning system.
How do I find out about...
- Child Care Aware Washington
- Early Learning Advisory Council (ELAC)
- Early Learning Plan
- Early Learning Partnership Joint Resolution
- Head Start State Collaboration Office (HSSCO)
- Thrive Washington
Top Downloads for Early Learning Partnerships
- Washington State Early Learning and Development Guidelines [10 MB]
- Statewide Early Learning Plan executive summary [957k]
- Statewide Early Learning Plan 2012 Priority Strategies and Indicators' Status [1.5 MB]
- Kids Matter: Improving Outcomes for Children in Washington State [2.55MB]
- Washington Learns Final Report: World-Class, Learner-Focused, Seamless Education [1.88MB]
- More >