The federal government requires ESIT to collect information about infants and toddlers, their families and resources in the early intervention system.
ESIT DMS Environments
ESIT has two environments for contractors to use:
- The live system (production environment)
The production environment is where official data entry occurs for children who are enrolled in ESIT. This system is not for practice or training.
- The training environment
The training environment includes sample data for new users to practice and become familiar with the system.
Both systems require a user name and password. Users who need access should first contact their own agency and/or local lead agency representative.
DMS Enhancement Project
- ESIT DMS Kickoff Webinars
- ESIT DMS Enhancement Project - Quarterly Updates
The ESIT Data Team is committed to providing quarterly updates on the DMS Enhancement Project to our partners and stakeholders. These meetings are open to all DMS Users and present an opportunity for you to provide feedback and ask questions about our new Data Management System. Please click on the hyperlink below to register for the respective Zoom Conference.
- June 13, 2018 – 11AM to 12:30PM
- September 12, 2018 – 10AM to 11:30AM
- December 12, 2018 - 10AM to 11:30AM
- March 13, 2019 - 10AM to 11:30AM
DMS Training and Technical Support
Coming Soon - Training videos for the data management system's functions and capabilities
ESIT DMS Known Issues:
Training Guides and Exercises:
There are three ways to seek technical support for DMS:
- Contact the ESIT Help Desk using the secure email within DMS.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 1.866.482.4325; option 9, then option 2