Electronic Attendance System Training
Prior to taking the training, please:
- Be sure you have a STARS ID. Need a STARS ID? Get a STARS ID when you register in MERIT. Follow this link to get started: https://apps.del.wa.gov/MERIT/Home/SignInRegister
- Be sure you have your employment records current in MERIT – including roles.
- Be sure you add an end date to any employment you are no longer with.
The following are available to complete the electronic Attendance System Training:
Self-Paced | Workbook
All training will be available in English, Spanish and Somali. Training must be completed by Saturday, June 30, 2018.
Access the online training at deltraining.com
Licensed providers: You likely have a DEL Training account. If you have ever completed the required safe sleep training, this is where you accessed it.
Click here for a step-by-step guide.
Forgot your username or password? Click "forgot username or password" to reset your information.
If you don't have a username or password, you will need to create and account.
Create an account:
- Click "I am a new student and need a username and password". You will need an email address and your STARS ID.
- Need a STARS ID? Get a STARS ID when you register in MERIT. Follow this link to get started: https://apps.del.wa.gov/MERIT/Home/SignInRegister
Space is limited, based on the room's capacity and on a first come, first serve basis. In-person training is prioritized for providers who have not previously completed training (workbook or online) and when classes are full you may be asked to choose a later date to attend.
To request an interpreter for in-person training please contact 1-844-704-6777.
Please click your region below:
Eastern North & South (Ferry, Stevens, Lincoln, Spokane, Adams, Whitman, Pend Orielle, Benton, Franklin, Walla Walla, Columbia, Garfield, Asotin)
Central-Yakima (Yakima, Kittitas, Klickitat)
Central-North (Okanogan, Chelan, Douglas, Grant)
King & Pierce (King, Pierce)
Mid-Southwest Region & Peninsula (Thurston, Lewis, Pacific, Grays Harbor, Mason, Kitsap, Clallam, Jefferson)
Southwest (Cowlitz, Clark, Skamania, Wahkiakum)
Northwest (Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish, Island, San Juan)
3. SELF-PACED | WORKBOOK
To request your workbook, please contact:
Note: the contact information is to request a self-paced workbook only.
Have you already taken the training and need more hands-on support? Join a Learning Lab!